Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Re-Read Reminder & Interview

Just a reminder that we'll be starting the Mind Games (book 1 of the Disillusionists) re-read on Tuesday November 1. You can join in here on the blog or if you're a Goodreads member, you can join our re-read group.

This is also your chance to ask Carolyn Crane some questions. We'll be having an interview here later in November, so if you have any questions, leave them in the comments. Can't promise that every one can be answered, but I'll try to include as many as possible.

Have a wonderful weekend, finish anything else you're reading, eat boatloads of candy, and be ready for some high-cap action!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Absolutely LOVED this book and feel like this series should get way more attention than it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally unrelated, but I have no idea how I missed following your blog. I have remedied that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin! ::waves:: Hope you can stop by during the Disillusionists fun! I love group reads. :)

    ReplyDelete