Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review-a-palooza

Hey all!

I know I've been pretty scarce lately. I will likely be making up for that with a whole lotta posts this week.

While the past couple of months have been filled with a few personal family triumphs, I have to say that they have also been filled with enough stress to make me crawl in a little hole and hide away.

I've mentioned before that my youngest has some health issues. She is actually doing very well, but she also needs to go to more doctors appointments than other kids. She is old enough now to remember the doctors office, but not old enough to understand why she needs to go to the doctors, or that at this visit there will be no shots. She can't say a lot of words, but she says "All done" and "Mama" really well.

I know she needs to go. I know I need to put on my big girl panties and deal, and I know that we are very lucky and that there are parents dealing with more serious health issues (and my heart goes out to each and every one).

It wears on you.

I've missed writing though, and so, it's a new year and I'm gonna rock out more posts here, at Stellar Four and over at SF Signal.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again! I figured you had things going on--and the holidays just add to that. Doctor's offices get busier with end of year things and there's too many of your own things! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete