Give me magic, gadgets, monsters, zombies, everything that seems impossible, and throw in some tough chicks with swords. That's the stuff.

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Book Was Better

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/generic/ea7c/
Another shirt from ThinkGeek.com to add to my wishlist. With the exception of Peter Benchley's Jaws, the rule stands. From the character of the Marine Biologist (in the book he's a douchebag who sleeps with Brody's wife) to the end (without being spoilery let me just say, this did not end with a bang), I thought that Spielberg vastly improved things.

How about you? Do you have any books where you thought that the movie was better?

2 comments:

  1. I thought the James Bond books were better. The Harry Potter books were a tie. Love the t-shirt by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the HP movies I mostly liked as well as the books (except for Half-Blood Prince, not my favorite movie out of the 8). I've never read one of Fleming's Bond books. I should.

    ReplyDelete